Thursday 31 July 2008

Photoshopping Goodness


More pictures than words today. I've been spending a lot of time on a new digital painting of the Greek goddess, Athena (in the hopes of doing a series of female Olympians - Artemis will be next I feel). It's been taking the absolute piss to do; rather detailed. I will be posting it to deviantART when it's finished, but up until then I wanted to just post it as a WIP here.
The notes around it are just to myself - reminding me what I want. All credit to the stock artist whose work I used as a reference.

So anyway, I got very bored of Athena after a while (as I'm sure you can imagine), and started messing around on Photoshop, trying to make photographs look vintage, which I like doing. I ended up making a collage-y-type-thing of pictures that worked well being vintagified. That's right, vintagified. It's a word.

Au revoir.

No comments:

Post a Comment